Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Disturbing

Well, as soon as I followed a link from my dad to this page, and heard the song playing I've been deeply disturbed. Figures that John Denver would show up on our family blog haha. Down here in Lubbock it rained a TON today. Around 7:30 I was on the side on the dorm where hail started assaulting our windows, waking me up quite a bit earlier than I was planning to be up. Gave me time to study for my two tests today though I guess. Oh well, April showers and all that jazz (or April HAILSTORMS OF DEATH). Trey's doing fine, all stitched up now, maybe we can get pictures of that up later. Someone in chapel made a joke today about Trey's "double header" even though it was a soccer game and not baseball (har har).

Additionally, I got an email this morning that I think was sent to the wrong person saying I was over my limit of 9 chapel absences (I should have 18?), but that I could pay a bit of money and erase ALL of my absences. That would allow me to miss chapel for the rest of the semester if this deal pans out, don't ruin it for me Cindy! Oh well, time to study more.

0 comments: