It is always good to know that the family will be there for you.
In the last 8 days our basement has been flooded - (sounds worse than it is - the rain storm leaked in and got all the carpet wet and moldy) - Julies car has been acting up (bad gas - but a good fart won't fix it) Senior pictures for Preston (He is so ready to graduate) - and stiches in Treys head (I don't know what to say here).
And in the middle of it all God always shows up - Mike called just when I needed it, the insurance guy gave us some of the money we needed for the house repapirs, and Cindy was already helping take care of Trey.
You kind of want to wake up every day just to see what God is going to do next. I can not tell you how many times my family has been used by God to bless my family, I only hope He will use me from time to time to bless you.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
The Family
Posted by J. Tom Washburn at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment