Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I did it!!

Holy Cow!! I thought that I just might take up my whole night trying to figure this blog thing out. This family blog could have not come at a better time. A couple of you know this already, but I am trying to find a deep dark (or not so dark) secret or funny story on my mom. She is aware that I am trying to dig into her past. It's for a girl's weekend that we are having this weekend in VEGAS!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I am finding out that either mom is good at covering up her past or she was a boring person. I know there has to be some dirt out there somewhere. If you come up with something, could you please email me. Thanks Uncle Don for setting this up for us. However, I don't know if Matt and Eric are ready to go public just yet. Love to you all! Got to go to the famous Riverdogs game tonight.

1 comments:

J. Tom Washburn said...

Cindy knows too much stuff on me, so I think I will tell you that Cindy has always been a sweet inocent little girl