Well I thought I would take this opportunity and let everyone in the Washburn family know that I am pregnant again. I know it is a little sooner than most (ok, all) of us expected, including us but we are thrilled and excited to do all this again. It looks like the due date is December 4th. So keep us in your prayers.
Don-your timing could not have been more perfect for the sharing of this information. Thanks for setting all of this up.
Randi
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
It's That Time Again
Posted by R Freeby at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats, I so happy for ya'll.
I AM so happy for ya'll. Sounds like I work at Happy Nails!
Congratulations, but does Matt know that Eric has been cheating on him?
That's the reason you're getting fat! Just kidding... I'm so excited to an aunt again!
We are very excited for you! We hope this finds you feeling good.
This is gonna be FUN!!!
Post a Comment