The other day I was listening to John Denver and it made me miss everyone just a little bit (not a lot). Talked to a few of the important members of the family (OK, one and if you weren't the one, you might need to treat me better) and thought this might be a fun timewaster. You can post family updates (remember, keep em short no one really cares), jokes, (keep em clean preachers), pictures and whatever else floats your boat. You might can post videos, but that will be over my head (none of Mike doing rap or dancing.....please).
Anyway, seriously, I think this could be a good way to keep each other updated on family news and happenings, good or bad. Let's just try it and see where it leads (scary thought).
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Let's give this a try
Posted by Don at 6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't believe it, but I got to this point SOMEHOW! This will be fun! Thanks, Don!
P Dub here and accounted for!
Post a Comment