Well if you have been keeping up, Julie's car is broke (going to the car doctor next week) the basement has been flooded (carpet soaked) Back door got broke and now we find out we have termites and they have done alot of damage.
If this keeps up, I think I am ready to hear a little John Denver in the distance.
On a good note Preston had his Senior pictures made and they look good and he is going to be rooming with his good friend at Harding.
I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for me in the morning.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
The Money Pit
Posted by J. Tom Washburn at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pay attention, there may be a good sermon in all of this
Man, I'm sorry things are goin so rough right now Pop. Hey at least my head gettin busted open only cost $100 instead of $1000 if I had gone to the hospital instead of the minor emergency clinic. Oh, and Don is probably right. There just might be a sermon out of this stuff.
Post a Comment