Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Champion Going Under the Knife

Well...Freeby will be having surgery on Friday morning. The Dr. told us that he will not be able to use his arm for about three months. Jonelle I may need your ear to complain about doing bath time for at least the next three months. YUCK! He won't be back to "normal" for six months. Freeby is really excited about that because they have two tuna trips scheduled for about six months from now. It is also good that he should be well again before the new baby gets here. Anyway, I will write again when I have any spare time. I am sure Mom will update the site once the surgery is over. Just keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Don said...

Sorry to hear that, but luckily he has a nice HDTV to watch as he recuperates.

meemee said...

We will be praying for you all during this time. Do you need meemee to come help?

J. Tom Washburn said...

I trust everything will go OK and I know you will treat him as the King of the house.
We will be praying for you guys and for Kristy and her dad.