AHAHAHAHA. Cool Michael Jackson jacket bahahah! WE DON'T DO THAT HERE! Oh, and happy birthday.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That hair makes me think of that church song "I'll fly away" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHappy Birthday
By the way, someone needs to take all these old pics away from Cindy
Happy Birthday, I think you look good in your disco outfit
I'll keep the kids if you and Matt want to go out and re-enact an episode of "Dynasty"! Joan Collins has nothing over you!!Happy Birthday!
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! Game on now, mother!
wow! that picture is a thriller. happy birthday jonelle.
OHHHH! The Glamor Shot memories! Hope your day was great! Love you BUNCHES!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
AHAHAHAHA. Cool Michael Jackson jacket bahahah! WE DON'T DO THAT HERE! Oh, and happy birthday.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That hair makes me think of that church song "I'll fly away" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Happy Birthday
By the way, someone needs to take all these old pics away from Cindy
Happy Birthday, I think you look good in your disco outfit
I'll keep the kids if you and Matt want to go out and re-enact an
episode of "Dynasty"! Joan Collins has nothing over you!!
Happy Birthday!
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! Game on now, mother!
wow! that picture is a thriller. happy birthday jonelle.
OHHHH! The Glamor Shot memories! Hope your day was great! Love you BUNCHES!
Post a Comment