All I know is I got ripped off. I thought when one of your kids graduated that they were also off your payroll, but NOOOOOOOO. Now we have 2 more years of PA school. When will these homeless people ever take care of themselves?
Welcome to the REAL world, you guys! You've been livin' in a dream... time to wake up!! Seriously, couldn't be prouder for you!! The card comin' your way says, "Beauty AND brains... it's just not fair to the other graduates!" How true that is of Kendyl... what an incredible person! WOW! Congratulations!
3 comments:
All I know is I got ripped off. I thought when one of your kids graduated that they were also off your payroll, but NOOOOOOOO. Now we have 2 more years of PA school. When will these homeless people ever take care of themselves?
Welcome to the REAL world, you guys! You've been livin' in a dream... time to wake up!!
Seriously, couldn't be prouder for you!! The card comin' your way says, "Beauty AND brains... it's just not fair to the other graduates!" How true that is of Kendyl... what an incredible person! WOW! Congratulations!
We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment