Hey everyone, so we got stationed in Norfolk, Va and will be there 2 years unless the USMC tells us otherwise. My mom and I went to Va and we found us a rent house, well God showed and gave us this rent house. Tyrel and I are excited and will be moving in around July 11th. From our front porch we look straight onto a golf course and if we walk .3 miles we have a beach and ocean. Lexie (our dog) will be going with us. Its a 3 bed room, 2 bath, with a little office room. It has blue carpet in living room and wood floors in bed rooms. It about 1700 sq ft. Its in nice neighborhood so when Tyrel is gone I will be safe. I am sending an open invitation to anyone who wants to come and visit will be welcome. I am wanting to work so please pray about the job that God has waiting for me. Tyrel is still doing great. He is still the guide of his platoon. He has passed all his tests. He graduates on June 25th and hopefully will be coming hime for a couple of days over July 4th. All is good in our world. Just busy now with finding a washer and dryer, yard stuff, and just stuff for a house. Im not complaining....its a lot of fun but a lot of hard work to get started. God is good.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is great and the house looks very nice. Norfolk is very close to our company headquarters in Newport News, so who knows maybe I will drop in sometime and buy you guys dinner.
Thanks for calling today. You sounded great and I'm really excited that you know where you'll be for a while. The house looks great and I will pray that you find a job quickly. Tell Tyrel hi for us.
Taylor, that's awesome! I'm glad that you guys will finally get to be together. I would love to be that close to a beach . . . so expect visitors from Texas!
ggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt. I am so happy for you guys and I look forward to hearing your stories.
Don, my bet is they'll take you up on dinner... but, to warn you... better find an "all you can eat" night for my sweet son-in-law... he'll eat all the crab legs in the house!!
Post a Comment