Well, I've been sick and busy the past two weeks, and spent my weekends sleeping or in town visiting family. Also, it's been raining straight for about 26 hours while I'm posting this. Interesting fact. So I had pretty much no time to upload pictures and update things. So, week 4 was Jon King's week. Jon King's week was amazing, and I absolutely loved my cabin.
Oddly enough, that kid with the dark curly hair is Harvey Pruitt's grandson (maybe great grandson). Or maybe Harvey Pruitt's the wrong guy, but he's related to whatever Pruitt used to be president of LCU. Anyways, Jon King's week was probably the most fun to date. The kids were great and participative and loved hanging out with us. Moving on, the next week was my camp session as a kid, and it was Monterey/Golf Course Road. That meant Kendyl was there with us! She also has better pictures than I do, but hasn't bothered to post yet.
In training session, we were taught that this week was the "liberal troublemaking" week. That cracked me up to no end, considering I had attended that session and couldn't really disagree. Monterey even used....*gasp* acoustic instrumental worship for two nights. And there was *GASP* water balloons launched! We're so evil and full of trouble.

I mean, does that look like a face that would launch water balloons? If you said no, you would be horribly incorrect. Trey loved his cabin last week, and I think they were his favorites so far. I still hold mine as Jon King's week, partly because they actually slept and weren't roaming the mountains at all hours like my GCR/Monterey session kids. Well, break time's about over, just wanted to post this week so I didn't have to cram 3 weeks into one post. Ask Kendyl to post better pictures of me, her and Trey!
0 comments:
Post a Comment