Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Empty Nest

Well Preston is at Harding, Trey is at LCU and Julie and I are looking at each other over an empty supper table. God has been soooooo good to us, but it sure is quiet.
On another note. Now that Preston is at school we can start the remodel of the basement bathroom, when we are finished with that we will be finished with the forced remodel and boy does it look good. I hope that some day some of you can come and see how well it has turned out. Or we could just put pictures up like Taylor did.

6 comments:

meemee said...

Pictures would be nice!
Enjoy the peace and quiet because before you know it there will be grandkids and then there is NO quiet.

Kendyl said...

It was great seeing you guys in Arkansas! Let me know when you're up here visiting!

Anonymous said...

Meemee, I don't know what you are talking about....my kids are NOT loud.

copeland4 said...

I guess its laney's fault

Don said...

It is not that your kids are loud, it is there language. Do you No see it Jonelle?

Sweets said...

What, Cindy? I couldn't hear you!!! LOL!

Empty nest is weird, but ohhh, how sweet it is!!! Enjoy!!