Sunday, August 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MYSELF!!!!!



















Ok so I am going to tell myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! on the blog since no one else did. LOL!!! Ok so i know that there is a lot of pics, but I am excited to show you my house. I know some of these pics were on your emails, but some of them were not so look at them again because you all owe me one since you forgot my birthday!!! LOL!!! We are doing good. I am going to start looking for a job here pretty soon, even though i love being a house wife. lol. Well i will update later we are going fishing and i have to go get ready. Love you all even though i had to tell myself happy birthday!!

3 comments:

meemee said...

Sorry I didn't post a picture of you on your birthday but I was in Ruidoso with the rest of my family. I hope you got my text. Don't be surprised when one pops up on here soon, though. Thanks for the pictures. Great house!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your house....I wish I could be there with you RIGHT NOW. Thanks for sharing all the pics with us. I do believe you just challenged my brutal mother to posting a lovely belated bday pic of you. Maybe she will be nice to you..........but don't count on it. Love you tons Tay.

Sweets said...

Your home really turned out beautifully! Randi, Cason and I can't wait to come see you in a couple more weeks! Tighten down the hatches for Cason, "The Little Hurricane!" LOL!