Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bad Day

Well...My great driving record now has a blemish. I was in an accident today that yes was my fault. The baby and I are OK along with the girl whose car I rear ended, but my car is not. Luckily, I was on my way to a Dr. apt. and Cason was at Thursday school. Dad came and picked me up and took me straight to the Dr. who did a thorough check of me and the baby and everything is fine. My sweet husband was there as soon as he could be too and took care of everything so that my stress level was kept to a minimum. I am so thankful that the only thing that was hurt was my car. Please pray that over the next 24 hours or so I don't go into premature labor. My Dr. wants me to rest as much as possible which is a funny concept with a 19 month old running circles around me. Oh-did I mention my sweet husband went out of town on a tuna fishing trip and I am staying with Mom and Dad. They have been so sweet and are taking care of both me and Cason this weekend. They may need prayers too! Keep us in your prayers.
Randi

5 comments:

J. Tom Washburn said...

We will be praying for you and the baby.

Juanda said...

Sorry, Randi...but so glad that you and the baby are fine. Let Sweets and Dub chase Cason this weekend while you rest up. Not much longer girl, and we'll get to meet little Braden!

meemee said...

We are so happy that you and Braden are ok.

Anonymous said...

Oh Randi!!!! I am so sorry, but thankful that you two are OK. Rest up and take care of yourself! I love you tons and can't wait to see you!

Sweets said...

We're so thankful you guys are safe! And, like Juanda said, Sweets and Dub will chase Cason... I've been practicing on my speed sprinting since that's what it takes these days!!! Love you bunches!!