Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our life is now a bad crountry song

2008 is a year we will remember
Our basement flooded
Our children have all left the house
and now our dog has died

Is that John Denver I hear in the background...

6 comments:

J. Tom Washburn said...

The truth is God has been very good to Julie and Me. He gave me a great family (yes even the one you are in) He has given me a reason to celebrate (Julie and I will have been married 25 years Dec. 27th) We are going on a cruise. And the boys are happy and doing well in school. God has truly given me a blessed life.

Don said...

please take my dog, I will pay you

Anonymous said...

That is what we used to say about our dog.

copeland4 said...

I have been trying to refrain myself but what in the heck is "crountry song"?

Anonymous said...

Tom is the reason they put spell check on computers.

R Freeby said...

I would like to offer up our dog as a replacement for you as well. And just for the record, I didn't even notice the crountry mistake. I can't spell either.
Randi