Cindy, because of her surgery Monday.......we know this will go well, but let's pray for a quick recovery. And let's pray for John's forgiveness from LYING. I talked to John about a month ago and he was almost in tears telling me how badly his team was going to do and how his best player hurt himself and would be out until maybe January. WELL, LCU is 4-0 and the "hurt" ballplayer was conference player of the week last week. Jason used to sing a song that might apply to John about Revelation 21:8. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hate to correct you Don but John's team is now 5-0! It gets much tougher now but I think they'll do fine this year. Thanks for all the prayers from everyone. I will go in Monday morning at 8 and surgery should be about 9. The surgery will be exactly the same as last Wednesday and all the cancer should be gone after that. Recovery has been speedy and I anticipate the same next week. John will be gone at the end of the week but I'm sure I'll do just fine. Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Who taught me that song Don?
Post a Comment