Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanks to all!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and phone calls checking on me. I'm feeling really well and appreciate all your love and support... continue to pray for Mike, too, as he takes care of me! Taylor flew in last night to tag team this week, which will be great! The di vinci robotic machine is evidently a cool way to do this surgery and a team at Baylor has been doing it several months... I look like a battlefield with 4 incisions, but overall recovery will be 3 or 4 weeks as opposed to 6... so, I'm very thankful.
Happy New Year to all of you. We're a blessed family and have so much to thank God for! Thanks, again, to all!

3 comments:

meemee said...

I'm so glad you're doing well. Just sit back and let everybody wait on you. You don't get that chance very often. Take care of yourself!

Juanda said...

Glad to hear that all went well. I have been thinking of you often through the days and am so glad that Taylor got to come and be your personal nurse. Rest up & take care! Love you!

J. Tom Washburn said...

Julie and I have been praying for you and we think of you often. I am so glad you are doing well. We look forward to the next time we can be together.