Tyrel called us last night thinking Taylor was at work, so we got to visit a bit... he sounded really good and strong, eventhough he's lonely a lot of the time. He works odd hours (12 hr shifts) and since his last promotion, can't hang out with the guys he's used to because of the new rank. Please, please remember to pray for him. God's so faithful! He runs and works out everyday, so he's still in great shape. He's got a lot of responsibilities overseeing his group of guys... Mike and I are really proud of what all he's accomplishing.
I sent him a box of "goodies" which takes about 10 days to get to him... he said he opened it and ate 4 of the creme filled oatmeal cookies in 4 bites as he was digging through everything else! He loves getting snail mail, email or goodies, so if you can- let him hear from you. All our lives are so busy, it's easy for time to slip by! I have a hint for you IF you choose to send him a box of "goodies" like I did... there's a "flat rate" box for PFO and it's the one price for everything you can fit into it... it's a lot less expensive to go that route when sending him anything.
You can also email as he gets to check it once a week, or so. His spirits are great and he has 5 more weeks on this deployment... his birthday is also 2/26... so, if you're inclined, mail or email him a 'happy birthday" message.
Love to all!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Talked to Tyrel!
Posted by Sweets at 8:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can you E Mail me Tyrel's address. I picked up a shipping box for a few friends in the service yesterday. Dwwash@truevine.net
Please email me Tyrel's email address and his regular address. We would like to send him something also.
Post a Comment