Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update on Sharon

Ok-we found out this morning that Mom has an advanced stage of cancer. I cannot remember the name right now so I will post that later. We don't know yet where it originated so we have to wait for the MRI to be done. They are trying to schedule that asap but we don't know when that will be either. I will keep posting as we know more. Please keep praying and know that we are feeling it.

4 comments:

Don said...

Let us know if you guys need anything, we can be there at the drop of a hat anytime. Love you guys and we will pray about this daily.

Randi Freeby said...

It is metastatic carcenoma (sp?)

J. Tom Washburn said...

I am sorry to hear that but we will be praying for you guys

Juanda said...

We love you all so much and will lift you up daily.