I love it! Can you hire her out, you know for singing telegrams?!
Amazing!!!!! Shirt? And no cussing this time, she is really growing up.
I love this! Cason got so shy the first time we watched it but now I think he is letting it go to his head. He wants to watch it over and over. Thank you for doing that. Precious!
The topless happy birthday reminds me of a song sung to "Mr. President".This was great
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love this!
that was awesome!!!!
I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it! Can you hire her out, you know for singing telegrams?!
Amazing!!!!! Shirt? And no cussing this time, she is really growing up.
I love this! Cason got so shy the first time we watched it but now I think he is letting it go to his head. He wants to watch it over and over. Thank you for doing that. Precious!
The topless happy birthday reminds me of a song sung to "Mr. President".
This was great
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love this!
that was awesome!!!!
I love it.
Post a Comment