Monday, March 9, 2009

Welcome Home, Tyrel!

Tyrel lands on American soil this evening! Welcome home!!! This brings nothing but JOY to my heart! I'm SOOOOO glad you guys will be together! Love you with whole hearts!

7 comments:

Don said...

Do I need to mail the squirrel statue to Tyrell and Taylor?

meemee said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited too. By the way, I have the squirrel book, "Susie's Babies" if they need to read it!

Sweets said...

LOL!!! I'm slow and didn't remember until now- "The Squirrel Book!" and statue! My guess is they'll not EVEN need them!!! YEA!!! He's coming home!!!!

J. Tom Washburn said...

I don't have anything to say about sqirrels. Welcome home Tyrel.

Randi Freeby said...

I am not sure I get it but I have an idea. I am just uneasy that Don has a statue.

Juanda said...

The squirrel thing was another of those things unique to being raised a Washburn...sort of like drinking hot water & vinegar. Welcome home, Tyrel!

Mrs. Marine said...

No, I dont need the squirrel book or a statue but thanks for the offer. lol