Wow! What a family! I already know this family is exceptional since being with you so many years, but how can I thank you enough? What words are adequate in expressing my gratitude? Thank you for re-arranging your schedules and coming to see me!
Thanks to Don for initiating the get-together, the "Team Sharon" t-shirts and picking up the lunch tab for the whole crew! Thanks to Randi for co-ordinating the restaurant and home base. Thanks to Tom for covering the needed hotel rooms and thanks to Cindy for keeping the secret! (Oh, wait...! LOL!) Thanks to Taylor for flying in from Virginia without thinking twice about it. Thanks to Trey, Kyle & Preston for making the drive after a long week of college studying (right?), & to Kendyl for coming in from grad-school (I know there's studying there...), Thanks to Tom & Julie for driving in from Enid even when you had to turn back next day to be ready to preach Sunday morning. Thanks to Matt, Jonelle, Don & Juanda for making the scenic trek from Midland and Cindy who added the additional leg on to Lubbock. Thanks to Eric, Randi, Cason and Braden for giving even more time than you already have and Mike for never, ever leaving my side! (Family who couldn't be be here are still on my "favorites" list, so don't worry! I love you, John, Jason, Kristy, Laney, Connor and Camdyn.)
Thanks, too, for throwing a bunch of the Borens' in the mix! And, thanks for confirming with your actions what your encouraging words had already said. You showed up and showed me your love this weekend. There are not many more comforting words than, "I'll be there" from people you love and call family.
So, I thank you, family of mine! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Family!
Posted by Sweets at 3:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You need to be asleep during these times you are posting. J/K I know you were taking Taylor to the airport.
This really was a wonderful weekend. I loved seeing everyone.
Post a Comment