Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chemo Round 4

Mom's numbers were good this morning so she is doing the chemo thing right now. I just talked to her and she is very tired but good. They gave her some new anti-nausea meds this time, so hopefully she can get some relief and get some sleep. Thank you all for the prayers. I will update when I have more info.

4 comments:

Juanda said...

Thanks for the news Randi...have been praying the numbers would be good so she could stay on track.
Answered prayer! Now will pray that those side effects "lay low" this time.

Randi Freeby said...

They are at home now. Mom is just going to rest. She did well and I am sure Dad is making sure she has everything she could possibly need.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. We are praying.

Sweets said...

I'm up for a bit after Randi taking me for my injection today. I'm grogy and sleepy but count that as a huge blessing to get me through these days. I love you all and am going to eat a bit and lay back down. Thank you a million times over for your love!