Monday, April 20, 2009

Team Sharon Weekend

We really needed a new post on here...I just sent out an email with the Team Sharon book that I made for Mom. If you did not get it I must not have your email address on Shutterfly. If you want that email send me your address and I will be glad to send it to you. Hope you all enjoy the book as much as Mom did.

6 comments:

J. Tom Washburn said...

I don't remember getting it
Could you send it to
tom@japh.net
julieewashburn@gmail.com
jtomwashburn@gmail.com

Randi Freeby said...

I just sent it to those addresses. Let me know if you don't get it.

Juanda said...

I want to thank you for the new post...the pictures Don put of Cindy were so creepy that I really didn't want to open this page for awhile.

Randi Freeby said...

I felt the same way. I was trying to think of anything to post about to get that off of there.

meemee said...

Thanks Randi for the new post. I wanted to put something on here today but I've been at the dentist forever and when I saw this I was so thankful. The book was awesome and I ordered one because I loved it so much. That is a good memory and a fun weekend!

Sweets said...

Randi gave me no warning about the book, so of course, I just broke into tears when she surprised me with it! I'll forever be grateful to this family for that day. It meant the world to me and still does! I love you all and I love you, Randi, for putting it all together in the book!