I guess this is big enough news for my first post ever! Austin and I got engaged last Friday at a place called B-Rock in Searcy. The best part was that my parents and his parents were waiting at dinner to surprise me! I'm one very blessed girl! Our wedding will be January 9th at Golf Course Road so mark your calendars! We (yes, that's right, we have a new blog member!) will try to keep you all updated on here. Love you all!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Engaged!
Posted by Kendyl at 9:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited and happy for both of you. Let me know what Austin's birthday is and I will add it to the family list.
I call the scripture reading at the wedding. Kendyl, if you don't have a verse in mind, I have a few suggestions. Eric.
September 22nd is his birthday! Freeby, thank you so much for your sweet offer. I'd love to talk about what verses you have in mind...
YEA!! Congratulations! Part of the Washburn wedding vows are, "in sickness & in health, in Blogging & in Facebook." LOL!
Love you both & are so excited for you!
Post a Comment