Jason was nice enough to let me and Laney tag along on his recruiting trip to Dallas. We had a fun trip. We even got to see Sharon and her gang!
Laney and I shared gelato. I guess you can say she liked it. I think this is the only family pic since November. Sad, I know.
We had a fun time at the aquarium!
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Watch out for the SHARKS!
Posted by copeland4 at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad you guys had a good time. It was great to see you.
great pictures
Julie and I are looking forward to going to some of Jasons games.
LOVED having you guys come over a bit! Seeing Laney was great & she is just adorable! She & Cason got to be good buds in a very short time! Thanks for making the drive over & know you're welcome anytime!
Love you!
Aunt Sharon
Love the family picture of you guys! Hope to see you again in Midland sometime soon!
Post a Comment