Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family Blessing!

Our family has been blessed & carried for a long, long time by the Lord. There's so much going on, it's crazy! Just was thinking about what all He's doing for our family... carrying Cindy & me on health issues, Tom & Julie, Don & Juanda with new jobs, Kyle, Trey & Preston in college, Kendyl in grad school & she & Austin with wedding plans. He's also carrying Tyrel & Taylor in one of the most difficult times of their lives, blessing all of us with joy with Connor, Camdyn, Cason, Laney & Braden. He's also blessing Jason & Kristy, Matt & Jonelle & Eric & Randi as they juggle work & family in these busy days with little ones.

Just overwhelmingly thankful this morning for our loving God who comepletely takes care of this family!

Love you all!

5 comments:

meemee said...

Very well said, Sharon! Thanks for reminding us how blessed we all are in our family!

Randi Freeby said...

I second that. Or third that I guess.

Don said...

I was just thinking about this the other day.....AMEN

J. Tom Washburn said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

I agree. We are all blessed.