We hope to close on the house in Brownwood by the end of this week or the first part of next week. We are trying to close on the house in Enid on the 30th of this month.
Thank all of you for praying about the house. I know houses are little things in our prayers, when you compare them to the things we have been praying about in our family this year, but I want you to know that I appreciate every prayer you have offered for our family.
I am afraid there were days that I was worried, but God is faithful (always) and I am ashamed that I didn't have the faith I want to have.
Pray one more time that everything will go through as it should.
Thanks
J. Tom
Thursday, November 19, 2009
We Hope
Posted by J. Tom Washburn at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Praying...God's power is made perfect in our weakness. He is faithful and I am so thankful that your house selling is happening.
Post a Comment