Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Graduate!

Just had to brag on my little man. He will graduate from Kindergarten on May 20th. We found out this week that he is going to receive a "special" award on graduation night for having one of the top 5 achievement test scores in Kindergarten. WOW!!! Matt and I are pretty sure that he had the highest score, haha wink wink. I personally have never received an academic honor IN MY LIFE, so I am beaming with pride. Sorry to my parents that I could never make them proud of my academics. OK, enough bragging.........................oh wait one more ISN'T HE CUTE?

3 comments:

meemee said...

Yes, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and Meemee & Grandpa are extremely proud of him and we look forward to what God has in store for this smart little man. Go get em Connor!

Sweets said...

STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, smart to boot! Gotta love this little man!

Juanda said...

ADORABLE!!! and I have no doubt that he had the top score...I mean really those other kids couldn't have been close (I might be just slightly prejudiced....)