I have nothing but wow
What is Don looking at?
I think that the answer is obvious as to what he is looking at. But, I am hoping that he is checking out his ankle weights or whatever that is on his ankles.
Are you mad at me Cindy?! Have I done something to offend you that I don't remember?!!
You look good! Just not sure what Don is up to. And this picture was given to me by a family member and it wasn't a Washburn family member.
Yeah, Don is definately up to no good! LOL!Now we all know what Cindy's capable of so its "be nice to Cindy" time! LOL! LOL!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I have nothing but wow
What is Don looking at?
I think that the answer is obvious as to what he is looking at. But, I am hoping that he is checking out his ankle weights or whatever that is on his ankles.
Are you mad at me Cindy?! Have I done something to offend you that I don't remember?!!
You look good! Just not sure what Don is up to. And this picture was given to me by a family member and it wasn't a Washburn family member.
Yeah, Don is definately up to no good! LOL!
Now we all know what Cindy's capable of so its "be nice to Cindy" time! LOL! LOL!
Post a Comment