Tuesday, May 13, 2008






Hey everyone. So San Diego is done and over with. Kitty was great and she is the one in the pictures. Tyrel is now in Chesapeake VA and i am back in Texas. Tyrel will graduate on June 25th and from there we will be stationed. As of now the options are Washington or Georgia. Either place will not be good for my hair. haha. Tyrel got promoted in San Diego to Lance Corporal. He also received an award for being voted the Marine who everyone would want to be in combat with. He did so well, but we are both glad that school was over and we are only a few weeks from living together. Thank you for your prayers. The other guy in the photo is AJ Rosburg. He was one of Tyrel's buddies and so lets pray for him as well. He is a good kid but he doesnt know the Lord.

3 comments:

Don said...

We are so proud of Tyrell. Kitty has a kind of scared look in the picture with Tyrell, kind of like she is afraid he is going to crush her (he is starting to pull her tight like he was thinking about it if you look closely).

Juanda said...

So glad that you guys about to be together, no matter where that might be! (Do you mean Washington DC or Washington state as one of the choices?) Tyrell, you have accomplished so much and we are certainly proud! And Kitty doesn't look scared...she just looks so sweet! What a blessing!

meemee said...

I am so glad you put pictures up because I miss you and Tyrel SO much. It is great to hear about Tyrel and what all is going on. And I'm so glad I finally can put a face to Kitty. She looks like she was really sweet and I'm so glad you could be with her. Please keep us informed and tell Tyrel hi. Love you guys!