Ok, so some of you know that I went to the Dolly Parton concert this weekend. I know, you are ALL jealous of me. I have always said that I would love to see Dolly before I die. Well, Matt gave me 2 tickets on the 10th row for my birthday. I went with my best friend, Jayme, and we had the best time. Now, to the freaky part. The SECOND song she sang was: "Thank God I'm a Country Boy/Gal". I started to panic a little hearing John Denver's song............I hope I've got my life right!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH, how I wish I was a fly on the wall watching the two of you rock out with Dolly!! (I really am jealous as I'm a huge Dolly fan...)
I love her duo "When I get to where I'm goin'", and I love "He's Alive".. what all did she sing?
I knew I loved you, Aunt Sharon!! She did sing, "He's Alive". She sang all of her oldie/goodies: "Two Doors Down", "Jolene", "Why'd ya Come in Here Looking Like That", "9to5", "Coat of Many Colors", "I Will Always Love You" a couple others and some of her new stuff. OH, and of course, "Islands in the Stream"
It gets me excited all over again talking about it........thanks for asking!!!!
OK, seiously? Are you guys punking us or what? I am speechless, Dolly Parton? You guys listened to to many bad acapella song leaders growing up. So Jonelle likes Flo Rida (LOW), Kanye and of course Dolly.
Take it back, I do NOT like Kanye!
jonelle, this is heather and i'm working at Don's office..obviously slaving away and currently stalking your family blog. HA.
anyway, i personally think you should get a boob job and dye your hair blonde. you could totally pull of a dolly parton look-a-like...just an idea
Post a Comment