Well, tomorrow Trey and I are off to Pine Springs for the summer! I'm gonna bring my digital camera so maybe from time to time I'll upload some fun photos from camp. Trey's got the second oldest cabin (Porcupine) which is like 10th and 11th graders on the older weeks and 5-6th graders on the younger weeks. I volunteered for the youngest cabin which will be 7-8th graders on the older weeks and 4th graders on the younger weeks. Ah well, it's going to be a fun, tiring summer so keep us in your prayers! Hope all you guys have a great summer too!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Pine Springs!
Posted by Kyle at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I couldn't have said it any better Kyle. Oh, and he is gonna be the one uploading pictures cause I don't have a camera.
I hope you two have a great summer! I know you'll both have some good stories.
Pine Springs may never be the same! Two Washburn's at once! Whew! Hope you guys have fun!
Have fun you two!! I would say that I would come visit you...but nature and I don't do well together. Boys, remember the phrase, "We don't do that here" you may need to use it. I do know a thing or two about church camps.
I know that both of you will do a great job. Don't let the other folks get under your skin
Post a Comment