Ok, so far being up here at Pine Springs has been awesome. We haven't had any campers yet, but the other counselors are turning out to be a lot more bearable than I thought that they would be, even the Kyodia (sp?) ones. Sunday we get out first group of kids and they are going to be a group of the young ones. Kyle will do great, cause he loves little kids, but I'm going to need for ya'll to pray for patience for me.
Oh... I almost forgot, I've already hurt myself and it hasn't even been a week. I fell and got rocks stuck in my hand, so I pulled them out and I super glued the hole where they were shut so, lets hope it doesn't get infected.
I hope everything is going well with all of ya'll, and I think either Kyle or I will try to let everyone know how things are going up here from week to week.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Yup
Posted by Trey at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Trey...don't act like you don't know how to spell Kyodai. We ALL know that was yours and Kyle's first choice. Sub-T was just a fall back, just incase. Hope you guys have fun. BE CAREFUL!!
I hope you guys have a blast! You know we are praying for you!
Post a Comment