Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Meemee time again!


This past weekend Jason, Kristy and Laney came to see us. We went over to New Mexico to see John's mom and to introduce her to Laney. John's mom is 93 years old and a little fragile lady but she is full of life. She and Laney really got along great. I just wanted to share this with all of you because I thought it was a very special time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt and I think that this is the cutest picture of Grandma and Laney. Glad you all had fun...see you in 3 days.
p.s. you better be getting ready for "pirate day"

Sweets said...

This is a photo Laney will always cherish! Both their smiles are so sweet and it's just a great picture! Sounds like their meeting was very special! Thanks for showing it to the rest of us! Much love!