Well...Freeby and I went in this morning for our 20 week sonogram and we have another boy on the way. We are thrilled that Cason will have a brother to keep him company. Freeby is also thinking three more and we have a basketball team. I don't know about all that, but I do know we are very excited and everything looks great with the baby so we are thankful God has blessed us again.
Randi
Friday, July 18, 2008
It's a...
Posted by R Freeby at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!! Those boys will have so much fun growing up and Eric will have some great fishing and hunting buddies some day. And then mommy can go to the spa while the boys are gone!!
Awesome news, you guys! This little boy doesn't know it yet, but he's blessed to have you as his parents.
Great news. Congratulations.
PDub and I are so excited, we can hardly stand it! We're having a blast with Cason and the baby boy will just add to the joy! God is good all the time and works overtime blessing our family!
Post a Comment