Cason, Randi and I had a great trip to see Tyrel and Taylor! Here are some pics of the beach right by their house. It was really good to be with them! Randi is doing so well with her pregnancy. This new little guy sure wiggles all the time and seems to be doing so great, so we're thankful! We look for him to arrive around Thanksgiving! Freeby is in the middle of a couple of cases that are keeping him busy! Taylor got a wonderful job at the hospital and Tyrel is going to be gone quite a bit this fall for special trainings. Mike and I are working hard and finding the days full! We are blessed!
I love all the postings on the blog! You guys always make me laugh!!! So, keep it up! When you have a minute, go to our very new website, www.sweeteststitches.com They'll be changes as we go, but you can at least see it for now... we're staying very busy with lots of orders- all word of mouth right now.
Much love to all!
-Sweets




2 comments:
I love seeing these pictures! Aren't Tyrel & Taylor lucky to live so near the ocean?! Miss you guys but glad you are all doing well.
We miss you all so much. Thanks for the update. Love ya!!
Post a Comment