Well, Freeby and I have finally decided on a name for this sweet baby. His name is going to be Braden Samuel. (I think this is the way we are going to spell it.) As Mom said in the last post, he will be here sometime before Thanksgiving. I love my Dr. He said that we will induce Nov. 24th if he is not here yet. This baby is a little large like Cason was. Just in case you have forgotten, that is my dad's birthday. Wouldn't that be fun. Anyway, things are great and we are starting to think about emptying the attic of the baby things. I just wanted to update you all on the name and how things are going.
Randi
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It's About Time!
Posted by R Freeby at 7:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. I love the name. I'm so glad things are going great for you and Braden and I know Cason is going to be a great big brother. Take care and I can't wait to meet him.
Love you...CALL ME!!
Love the name Braden.
Love Cason, miss him!
Matt loves Freeby and misses him...Like really misses him:)
Love the name. Sounds very strong and masculine. Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment