Kendyl and Austin came to visit this weekend. They had a couple fo things to do in town, so they stayed with us and it was great to have them! Austin updated my iphone for me (he's the computer guru) and it's great! I now have some crazy apps and think I'm all cool! Mike gave me that phone a year ago on my birthday and it's just now getting it's facelift! Wow! I'm so behind the times! Anyway, Austin is now obligated to visit every few months to keep me up to speed electronically! I'm making an electronic list now just for his return! Love you guys!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a lot of fun to have them in town. Cason just loves Austin and Kendyl might be one of his favorite. He makes her chase him all around our house. I am really glad it is her and not me. Anyway, thanks for being so sweet to my boys. You guys have to come back again sometime.
Oh my goodness, we LOVED coming to visit! It was wonderful seeing all of you (and running with Cason because he's one of my favorites too!). It is so refreshing to be in a home and away from the stresses of school. Just let us know anytime you need your phone updated and I'll convince Austin we have to come visit again! :)
Post a Comment