Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love you, Cindy!

Cindy,
Just a note to say how thankful the family is that you're doing as well as you are! We know you've been couped up in the house for days, and are probably stir-crazy by now... but, we're all thinking about you and praying that you'll be back up and about very quickly. Sorry you've had the head-aches and nausea that goes along with this treatment and hope those things pass very soon! You mean a whole lot to this family and it's great to see you doing well. We all love you lots!
Sharon

4 comments:

Don said...

Yeah, you are OK I guess

Randi Freeby said...

I second that!

meemee said...

Thank you Sharon for the sweet note. I am feeling so much better now and all this should be over with in 5 more days!! I cannot wait to get out and go shopping and go out to eat. I have a friend from New Mexico call and she says she's coming next Thursday to take me shopping all day long. Target and Walmart have been calling to check on me because their sales have dipped because of my absence. I thank you all for your calls (especially on Skype) and prayers. I do love my family, even Don!

J. Tom Washburn said...

You will never know how much you are loved and needed.