I hope your day is as delightful as this moment was for you Saturday! Have a great day!
This is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Eric!
That is a moment you have to close your eyes and cherish! Happy Birthday Freeby.
It might be the pain medicine talking, but when I saw this picture all I could think of was "BROKEBEACK COUSIN-IN-LAWS"
at least Eric seems a little embarassed and uncomfortable, but Matt seems really happy and excited. I think Jonelle needs to reread the squirrel book.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Eric!
That is a moment you have to close your eyes and cherish! Happy Birthday Freeby.
It might be the pain medicine talking, but when I saw this picture all I could think of was "BROKEBEACK COUSIN-IN-LAWS"
at least Eric seems a little embarassed and uncomfortable, but Matt seems really happy and excited. I think Jonelle needs to reread the squirrel book.
Post a Comment