We just needed something new on here. That picture of Matt and Freeby is disturbing and should be banished from this site. I hope everyone is making today a blessed one. I miss seeing new posts on here, so get busy people and let me know what is going on with you. Someone has to have something funny to put on here for me to laugh at. All I have is Dr. perscriptions and that is NO fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know the NCAA tournament starts tomorrow so is Don going to have another surgery today or tomorrow so he can lay there in bed and watch all of it?
I did suffer a bad paper cut today that probably will make working Thursday and Friday completely out of the question. But the good news is that is on not on the remote control hand, so disaster averted.
I agree with the new post thing because I haven't been able to check the family blog in class. I have to quickly close it before my classmates see the picture and rumors start spreading about my family. You also don't want me to post because the only thing running through my head the last few days is drugs for my Pharmacology test. This will come in handy with the Granny curse someday though!
This is more like it.
Here! Here! The family I know and love! LOL!!!
Post a Comment