Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Freeby's Update

I feel like I am the only one posting on here, so come on people!!
I did want to take a moment and update you all on our situation and beg for prayers on our behalf. We accepted an offer on our house this morning after quite a bit of going back and forth. I am so thankful that the buyer did not back out because of frustration, but that is a whole other story. So we need to find a house...soon! Also, please continue to pray for Braden. I think his muscles are already making progress and I pray this just keeps going. He is still not eating, and I did not expect him to, but any progress is encouraging. On top of that craziness, I am helping Mom run our embroidery business and Freeby and I have started another small business with his boss that is just taking off. (We are running background checks for anyone but specifically vet clinics) I feel like I have bit off more than I can chew while not getting more than 3 1/2 hours of sleep at a time at night for more than 9 months now. I have ulcers all in my mouth and throat and don't see those going away any time soon. So...Prayers would be so appreciated. I sound like I am whining, and I guess I am, I am just trying to be real and asking for prayers is the best way to feel the love and peace that only God can give. Anyway, I love all of you.
Tom and Julie-We are still praying every day for you guys to sell your house. I know that is a huge stress for you all right now.

3 comments:

Juanda said...

We're so happy about the house selling and will continue to pray for Braden, as well as asking God to provide the perfect new house for you, too. And it's OK to vent here when you are feeling overwhelmed...that's just another good things about families! We love you guys!

J. Tom Washburn said...

I am so glad you guys found a buyer, if you want to move to Enid, I know of a house for sale.
Julie and I are praying for Braden and Bradens parents.
I look forward to when we can all be together again.

Sweets said...

Praying & praying for you guys every single day!