OK, so now Tom and Randi have guilted me into posting. However, there is not much to tell. We are all in crazy madness right now. Between school, work, soccer, soccer coaching, tap, ballet, gymnastics, Indian guides and Care group leading.......we are constantly running around like chickens with our heads cut off. (and loving every minute of it) Connor started Kindergarten this year and LOVES it. His teacher loves him so much..... he's a brown-noser (like his mamma). Camdyn is still hanging out with the Lutheran's at her school. She is loved on and spoiled rotten there. She loves going to chapel and listening to PASTOR every day. LOL!!!! She has also started tap and ballet. This girl was born to dance!!!! Matt and I are just along for the ride. We are both still loving our jobs and feel so very blessed to be where we are.
I love and miss everyone of you guys and hope to see you all sometime in the near future. If you are ever feeling like you have nothing to do, come see us and we'll put ya to work!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
From Midland
Posted by Anonymous at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Miss you terribly. Thanks for the update. No wander you and I never get to talk anymore. I want to see pics of this dance class. I expect, in your free time, for you to post some pics on here. I need a good smile. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment