Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thanksgiving

Does our family have any plans for this years Thanksgiving or would it be better for us to plan on next year?

4 comments:

Juanda said...

You bet we have plans! Everyone is invited to good old Midland again for Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to it! Will give more specific details a little later, but I think this year could even involve some friendly Washburn competitions at the MCS gym.

meemee said...

Juanda, we look forward to our time together but have you really seen Washburn competitions? I don't think I'd describe them as FRIENDLY!! Sounds like fun. Let us all know what we can do to help out.

copeland4 said...

We can't wait for thanksgiving. Last time Laney was so little but she is ready to put on a show now!!

Randi Freeby said...

If we are able to make it, Matt and I will be happy to defend the family from any quail attacks. Matt tells me the quail are mounting a thanksgiving offensive from the Andrews area.

Eric